Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Valentine's craft/present



Just wanted to share the Valentine's present I made for my Sweetheart.  I usually try to carve him alittle something to show him just how much I love him!  I made this to sit on his desk.  I just carved it out of a piece of wood we had out in the woodpile.  Shhh, but I used one of my old kitchen knives.  So I probably shouldnt do that.   oh - and he has already recieved it so it isnt a secret anymore - I'm terrible at waiting.

I guess this means I have time to make hime something else.  Plus I'm going to make something chocolate for my kids.

5 comments:

stefanie said...

that is the sweetest ever!!!!

Jill said...

I can't believe it is a tree!

It looks great- the photo is so cool.
Does he know he is getting it?
Well done!

I am a new follower, please come and visit too.

http://beourbest.blogspot.com/

Jami - XOimagine said...

Super cute! New follower! Would love for you to HOP on by!

xo - jami
i m a g i n e

gone said...

Hello, I am your newest follower. Blog looks great! Make sure to zip over to my site and take advantage of the latest coupons, promotions, giveaways, freebies, and so much more. Hope to 'see' you around soon!
Stay Fabulous
Chara
Nothing But Fabulousity

clippingimages said...

Nice images.Thanks to share this.....


Hvenlife@rocketmail.com