Friday, May 6, 2011

Make your own Terrarium

Hello out there and sorry it has been so long since my last blog entry! :)

I thought I would share the terrariums I made for the center of my kitchen table.  They were really easy and looked cute.  I like projects like that.

If you want to make one I thought I would try and include a mini tutorial.....  Here are my supplies....



The jar I got for 75 cents at Tai Pan.  The moss and small fern were growing in my backyard as it has been very rainy lately.  I just cut out chunks with my handy knife :P.  Rocks came from the backyard as well.



Layer the rocks on the bottom and then I make holes where I want to add the greenery.  This is totally up to you.


I then gave it a quick trim and added water to the rocks.  I also mist it now and then to keep things moist.


This is the largest one and my fav.  The photos dont hardly do them justice.  Hope everyone is enjoying spring!

1 comment:

HoneySage said...

Cute! I love your containers!