Sunday, September 11, 2011

My daughter made cake pops!

My daughter has been wanting to try these for a long time so finally we just decided to go for it!



The recipe was simple -

1 box cake mix
1 jar nutella
melted chocolate to coat.

Libby made the cake, and crumbled it into a large bowl.  She then added the nutella and mixed until it was smooth.  We then scooped and formed balls.


We then stuck the sticks into them and froze them overnight as she had a babysitting job.

The next day they looked like this....


So yummy looking already!


We then melted some chocolate in my tempering machine.


She did have fun dipping the chocolate!




We did have a fun time!



3 comments:

Working Mommy said...

Those look very moist! Is she thinking of opening a bakery?

WM

Unknown said...

Actually she wants to be a pastry chief when she is older like her cousin Leathi :)

Tamera's Craft Palace said...

YUM YUM YUM--this I gotta try for our fundraiser bakesale at church!

thank you for stopping by my blog!! I've become a follower here and you have such cool ideas!!