Friday, August 17, 2012

Mending my heart!

I have been in a funk.  I hate funks.  I have also been feeling very down the past few days.  My heart hurts.  I need to pull myself out of it.  I know I do.  I also know what is bothering me shouldnt.  But it does, more that I care to let it.  So,  I figured today I should at least channel that into a project.   

I dont know about you but I love collecting heart shaped rocks.  I have a basket full in my bedroom.  I then always keep one right in the middle of the pile to remind me that life is good.  Life is worth living.  And that life needs LOVE!

So, I grabbed the heart rock.  Gave it a good scrubbing and repainted it to show a mended heart.  Because that it what I need mine to do!

 My finished heart - I even painted a tiny bandaide on it.  


And then I replaced it on the pile!  See!  Feeling alittle better already! 

No comments: