Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Chalkboard Art!

I have done a few chalkboards lately.  More because I find it calming.  And less about making any money because well, everyone just asks for you to do it as a "favor"  yeah ok   


Anyhow, this is one that I quicky drew up and is hanging in my kitchen....


Also in my kitchen....  more to hide the wifi than anything else.  :)
\

A chalkboard I did for my sister for Christmas time....


My welcome milk can out front.  (milk can was my grandpas!)


Chalkboard I did for my mom....



Its probably alot like coloring for some people in that it calms me.  Although i havent switched any yet for a while....  I do have a few more that Ill try to post later.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!! These are gorgeous! I just happened to stumble on to your blog via the next blog random button 😀

Unknown said...

Wow!! These are gorgeous! I just happened to stumble on to your blog via the next blog random button 😀