Friday, November 5, 2010

Brand new Chemical free skin care line!

I have been meaning to post this for a few days now.  Am I the only one who blinks some days and it is time for bed?  I hope not.  Anyhow This post is about the new skin care line Im a part of that is about to come to the US.  It will be launching in February 2011 with a name and packaging.  I really hope you will take the time to check out this post!

Why is this skin care so special?  Because it's All natural and TOTALLY Chemical free.  This isn't one of those products that "claim" to be natural and yet still has unhealthy chemicals in it or unneeded ingredients to help it bind together.  Plus, it just makes your skin feel AMAZING.  Really! We are all using it at my house - my kids, myself and even my husband.  oh yeah - he loves it and so that says alot.  Right now they have a day cream, night cream, and anti- aging cream but plan on introducing 5 products in February 2011 with more products to follow.

Right now we are looking for people interested in team building, selling the product when it launches. (kinda like hiring the employees right before a store is about to open).  The reason for starting now is so that everyone is ready for the launch date.  You know how time flies by - Feruary will be here before you know it!

As for more information about the company you would be working with here is a great link.... http://www.myblueocean.net/.  Many companies were very interested in buying the rights to these skin care products - Avon, Scentsy, and a few others but the Huntsman corporation picked it up as soon as they learned about it.  They are very excited about picking it up.  They want to provide Healthy on the inside and outside for everyone!  They also sell the product Jus - an antioxidant drink.    Here is my Jus page!

I'm linking up the presentation.  Its not very long but it is very informative.  This really is the chance to get in on the ground floor of an amazing new product.  Plus its healthy and fun.  I feel good about selling a product I love myself.

http://player.vimeo.com/video/16160257

I also want to add that I am not a salesperson.  I just really love this product and want to share it with you.  Plus I want to give everyone the opportunity to get in on the ground floor.  My husband and I are just down to earth family oriented people that spend our free time fishing together or doing things with our kids.

Please email or call me if you would like more information.  208-884-3941 or osrose5@yahoo.com.

11 comments:

. said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog & following me..I am now following you as well..

www.thethriftymilitarywife.com

Elaine said...

Hi. following you from weekend blog hops.....just read your post about making grape juice. That must be so cool to have all those lovely grapes to juice. I bet your house did smell SO good. :)

Closer to Lucy said...

Surfin in...following you now.

come on by soon.
closertolucy.blogspot.com

Jamie @ DIY Home Sweet Home said...

Thanks for stopping by. Great blog you have. I'm following you back. Jamie @ http://diyhshp.blogspot.com

Grandma Bonnie said...

Thanks for following. I am following back.

Danielle said...

I am a new follower from Say Hi Sunday! Hope you'll stop by and visit.I also hope you'll link up at my sunday hop!

Jamie @ DIY Home Sweet Home said...

Just stopping by for a visit and to let you know that I have picked you for the Stylish Blogger Award because you have a such a wonderful blog.

Please stop by The DIY Home Sweet Home Project and pick up your award!!

Rachel R. said...

New follower from the Wednesday blog hop! Feel free to stop by and follow back – you may be interested in some of my giveaways :)
http://rachelsgiveaways.blogspot.com

Erica K said...

new follower from catch the wave wednesday.
http://www.bassgiraffe.com/2010/11/weekly-linkups-19.html

Saw you're selling chocolate? mmmmm

Luna said...

I'm your newest follower!

Kelly
http://mysimplewalk.com

Jenn@Sweet T Makes Three said...

New follower from Catch a Wave blog hop!

http://sweettmakesthree.com