Friday, October 29, 2010

Making Grape Juice

I have been busy juicing grapes lately.  Our grape vines were loaded down this year so I just couldnt let them go to waste.  I ended up just juicing them and canning them without sugar because I like to sweeten it when I pour it for the kids.- I just love the smell of the house when I'm juicing grapes!

Oh and I wanted to add this photo of my daughter - It was taken this summer while she was at camp but we just got it and I'm loving it!  It is sooooo cute of her.  She is growing up too fast!



And here is another one of my favs.


I hope everyone is ready to have  great Halloween!!  I have also been really busy getting things ready for our Christmas tree stand.  Im super excited as well because it looks like I may be doing a Halloween store as well.  HOW COOL IS THAT!!  as you can tell Im very excited!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

HI!! I am your newest followers from Blog Hop on Toddler Awesome! You have a great site here! Come join mine as well...I appreciate it!

http://couponsandfreebiesforyou.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

She is SOOOO beautiful ! Very lovely blog and i would love to have grape vines ! How fun !
I am your newest follower from the blog hop and would love for you to come over to my blog and follow back :)
Happy week end !
Frenchy

Andie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
I love homemade grape juice. We had a small row of red and white grape vines when I was a kid, and I especially loved the white grapes :)
Following you now :)
Ours+His+Mine=Nine!

Gina Alfani said...

The mention of homemade grape juice brought visions of Lucy and Ethel stomping grapes on that funny episode of the I Love Lucy Show :-)

I'm following you from Catch A Wave Wednesday . . . check out my blogs when you have a chance!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday . . . Gina

http://myfloridaparadise.blogspot.com