Saturday, October 2, 2010

Rolled felt Pumpkins

I was feeling under the weather yesterday and wanted a project that I could work on  while I relaxed.  After going out to my workroom I grabbed several colors of felt and went to work.
I ended up making a snowman pin and 2 pumpkin ponytails.  They were very easy to make- Just roll the felt and secure with a dab of glue.  Then take a piece of brown felt for the backing.
They came out really cute.  I had thought about headbands and still might try one but my daughter wears ponytails all the time!


In the end they did the trick - I had relaxed and had fun!  Hope everyone has a great weekend!

**Oh and dont forget to sign up for my Scentsy Buddy Giveaway**

11 comments:

Erin Wallace said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower from the Saturday blog hops! This is a really great blog - you are so ready for Halloween!

Hope to see you at Dropped Stitches - have a great weekend.

xo Erin
droppedstitches72.blogspot.com

knuckstermom said...

What a cute Idea! Thanks for showing the back, I was wondering how you kept them together!

Lori@Paisley Passions said...

So cute! Thanks SO much for joining in on Thrilling Thursdays @ Paisley Passions. I love to see the creative talent of other fellow bloggers. Hope you to see you again soon :)
~Lori S.
Thrilling Thursdays @Paisley Passions

Shayna @ Texas Monkey said...

This is too cute! I’d love for you to link up with my Pumpkin theme link up party this week.
http://texasmonkey.blogspot.com/2010/10/all-aoubt-you-monday-link-up-party.html

Mom2fur said...

Oh, my gosh--easy, inexpensive, original and CUTE--the perfect craft project! I love these!

Ginger said...

Love those! How cute! Thanks for linking up to The Halloween Scene!

Candace @ Candace Creations said...

So cute!
I'm hosting a fall decor & crafts linky right now if you'd like to link up this fun post!


http://candacecreations.blogspot.com/2010/09/fall-decor-tutorial-linky.html

lauire said...

what a clever idea...will try this!

Courtney said...

This is so stinkin' CUTE!

Thanks for linking to Crazy Cute! Don't forget to stop by on 10/7 to see if you won the giveaway! :)

www.betweenuandme.com

Megan Gunyan said...

Wow...when I'm under the weather, I like to whine and lay on the couch and watch TV. ;) These are so cute. I love the snowman one, too. Great job!

Unknown said...

simple and adorable. I am highlighting these at somedaycrafts.blogspot.com