Monday, October 11, 2010

My Halloween craziness!

It's been a crazy couple of days for us here.  But then I know most all of us have crazy days so I know you will understand.  Along with Halloween decorating, October has brought us our welcome to fall colds!  Yeah! 

After spending the evening with one child who projectile vomited and another who kept getting up because he knew a tornado was coming,  Well lets just say  I was alittle tired today.  So with my daughter home sick from school the dishwasher proceeded to break down.  Why is it that when this happens I not only proceed to tackle the laundry, clean the kitchen, fix the dishwasher and while I'm at it repair the ice maker?  Oh and then top it all off with surprise company coming over to see my Halloween decor.  Oh help me now!  Funny thing is, as hectic as the day was, the kids are all happy and asleep, we had a big spaghetti dinner after everything managed to get repaired, and the company came to what actually looked like a clean house! 

So tomorrow will be a new day and it's already looking good!  As I head off to bed I thought I would sit and post a few Halloween projects I did over the weekend.
I made the eye balls to go on my coffee table.  I got the idea from Flamingo Toes .  I just covered golf balls in some ripped gauze.

Here is my mantle in my family room!  Does it need more? I keep thinking it needs more.

My spooky spider web my niece Sammy and I put up on the stairs.  We had a fun time wrapping the web!

Sorry the photos aren't the best.  Yes I still have a new camera on the Christmas list!  I want to do a few more projects before my twin boys 16th!! birthday coming up!  So much to do, so many things to sidetrack me along the way!

7 comments:

Baye said...

I was sitting here procrastinating. I should be cleaning the house. After reading about all the wild goings-on at your house and all the crafting, I am guiltily skulking off to AT LEAST get the house semi-cleaned. Thanks for the kick in the butt. Love your blog.

Colleen (Shibley Smiles) said...

I love it! I love Halloween decorations!


Thanks for linking up at Relax and Surf Sunday

I'm following you!
Colleen
Shibley Smiles

Traci66 said...

I found your blog via Relax ans Surf Sunday and decided to follow you. I hope you will come see me and maybe decide to follow me also.
http://traci66.blogspot.com/2010/10/relax-and-surf-sunday.html

Katie Adams said...

New follower from the Relax & Surf blog hop! Hope you can return the follow.

Katie
http://diaryofmomma00.blogspot.com

Jill said...

My Kiddo's would luv that spider on our staircase too!

I'm stopping by via Relax & Surf Sunday and am your newest Follower.

Donene said...

Your decorations are so great and I love your painted gourds! You will have to keep me updated on the progress of your Mom, Yeah!!! Thanks for your nice comments!

Unknown said...

Looks very nice!
New follower!
~K
bigklittlea.blogspot.com