Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Fourth of July Toes and nothing else!


Some days just dont go as planned!  Yesterday was one of them for me.  It wasnt so bad in the fact that I did get the camper ready to go for our Fireworks stand and I as you can see above got my toenails painted.  I just didnt get the house as cleaned as I wanted to - so hopfully I will make up for it today.

Thing is, I had a whole blog that I was going to post with my Fourth of July crafts.  I was then going to post a photo of my toes painted with my nieces.  In my head it was going to be very cute.  I got my toes done and then went to work for a while.  And then my baby toe went rogue and took it out on the stool in the kitchen.  The toe then went from bad to worse.  I dont know for sure if it is broken but it for sure is swollen and purple.  Actually kind of red white and blue today so maybe it was just trying to get in on all the holiday excitement.

After that, not a whole lot got done.  Especially after it started to throb.  Oh well such is life!  My sweetheart did have to point out that I did injure my foot twice during fireworks season last year so maybe its for good luck?!

No comments: