Saturday, June 18, 2011

Grandma Camp!

 Last week my mother and daughter held "Grandma Camp" for the other grandkids!  They held it everyday in the afternoon from 1 - 3 pm.  They made alot of crafts each day, had a snack and played a few games.

 They painted bird houses!

 They made smores!

Here they are holding their purses!

Here is a photo of my daughter showing them how to make their daily craft (she is the one with the brown long hair and white t- shirt!)

In the end they were all had a great time and Grandma (my mom) and my daughter were worn out.  I still think it is a bit early to ask if they are going to do it again next year!

1 comment:

Grace said...

This looks like my house during the summer. No better way to entertain a child than with crafts.
I found you via the Monster Hop and now following you via GFC