Friday, November 13, 2009

Turning old clock into new clock.


A few weeks ago I was helping my sis move.  She had a pile of clocks that she didnt want anymore.  One of them was this clock that we made at church.  I cant pass up another clock so I took it home.

Over the weekend I decided to tackle painting the clock.  The picture above actually makes it look better than it was - it looked alot more monotone and gray.  I had seen a clock before that I drooled over so I tried as best as I could to try and repaint the whole board to make it more like my memory.

My finished look turned out like this:



I really loved the way it turned out in the end ( please forgive my camera - Im waaaaaay overdue for a new one).   I ended up hanging it over the arch entryway into my kitchen. 


I am very happy with how it turned out!!  And ya gotta love that it was free!

5 comments:

Lo said...

that is really cool!!

Gwen said...

Wow! I love the new look on your clock.

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

This looks great!! You did a fantastic job! :)

Polly @ Pieces by Polly said...

Wow! Love it! Great paint job!

Lisa said...

Nice job!