Friday, August 19, 2011

Gnome Whisperer

After a long day I settled in for the evening to relax.


I heard a light knocking on my door and went to answer.


It seems I have new visitors to my home....


Three small gentle gnomes stood at my door.  They were very shy and quiet but seemed to want something very much.  They had the most pleading look in their eyes.....


It seems word has gotten around in all the popular gnome "hangouts" that I'm the one to see if your a gnome in the need of some umm, how shall we say it.... gnome lifting?  I guess Im the go to person if your a tired weather beaten and worn out gnome looking for alittle "work" done.


Hmmm I said, come inside and I'll see what I can do....


The relief on their faces was quick and truly genuine.  I was touched and quickly ushered them into my laboratory.....oops,  did I say that? ..... I meant craft area. 


Let the work begin...

"Insert evil gnome laugh here"

4 comments:

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Ack! I'm in suspense! What is to become of these sweet, innocent little gnomes?!

Danielle S said...

Hi! I'm a new follower from Pink Dandy Chatter Blog Hop. Please stop over at my blog and follow me back:

Royalegacy

malia said...

Hello! Newest happy follower from making Friends Monday. Would love for you to consider following me back. Thanks XO Malia
www.yesterdayontuesday.com

Anonymous said...

I'm a new follower and I found you on The Life of Rylie & Bryce. This story had me laughing...my first good one of the day, too. Thank you!