Saturday, August 27, 2011

Feathers!

Today we went to the fair.  We had a great time but we also did one thing I had a hunch was coming. 

My daughter got feathers!

No, She isnt turning into a bird.  Feathers are a very popular trend with teen girls right now.  When she first saw these, she didnt like them at all!  But!  It is amazing how a teen girls mind can change when her friends start getting them!


Here she is while the salesgirl is trying on different colored feathers in her hair.  You dont want to clash your feathers!

 As you can tell she had a hard time deciding! But finally settled on pink and white.  We spurged on 2 feathers.  They are supposed to last for 4 months in your hair with no ill effects.  Im a bit skeptical.

Once she decided they attach the feathers with a crimp bead and she was set to go.

And there she is!  All set for the first day of HIGH SCHOOL next week!  I cant believe my baby is going to be a freshman!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there! :)

I'm following from the monday hop! :) Wow! :) How exciting that she's starting high school! :)

Love your blog and cannot wait to read more! :)

-Hope
dreamingmommy.blogspot.com

Ann Jones said...

They look cute :) New follower from the tuesday blog hop, have a great evening! You can find me at

http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I so want feathers in my hair! They look so cute, but I haven't done it yet.

Stopping by from The Monster Hop.

~your newest follower

www.theclumsycoquette.com

Becky said...

I miss having teens in the house, mine are all grown and have their own families now. But it helps to keep up with what is trending with them to have them RIGHT there. LOL Love your blog. New follower from Tuesday Friend Connections.

Jessica said...

I keep seeing girls with those feathers. I think I want some too!