Thursday, October 15, 2009

More Halloween decorations

The kids and I added a few more things around the house for Halloween so I thought I would post them to my blog. We hung a blood bag above the kitchen table (from walmart its really fruit punch mix). We also made our bloody candles and added somefunky plates from the dollar store.
We then moved on to our firplace mantle in the kitchen. We used different sized bottled filled with colored water and glasses filled with chocolate eyeballs. I want to add some labels to the jars, but overall the look is good for now.
Since my kids are all on the small side I push desert at our house. As it is October I have been trying to make Halloween or fall deserts. The other night I made Halloween puddings.
Here is a finished one.
Here is a piture of the Halloween tree in the dining room. Im just loving all the Halloween decorations!

No comments: