Friday, September 17, 2010

Follow me Friday

I have linked up this morning with Still on the Verge for her Follow me Friday.  Go on over and check out her blog and link up or follow as many other blogs you like.  Its just a way to get to know other blogs you may enjoy.  Sounds fun to me!
I have also added a button to the right of my blog post! 

If you stop by here I would love to have you follow my blog.  I am relatively new to blogging but have been crafting a long time.  I mainly post ideas and photos of crafts and things I have done.  Sometimes recipes or home decor ideas get thrown into the mix.  Basically just all the things I was doing before - I'm just blogging about them now. 

Have a great time blog hopping!  Hope to see you again!

Annie

2 comments:

makeupthoughts said...

Hi

I'm a new follower...your blog is great...hope you can follow back at makeuphoughts.blogspot.com

Dee

Unknown said...

Hi, I'm your new follower!

Best Wishes,
Amiko
http://mynameamiko.blogspot.com