Sunday, September 26, 2010

Heritage Lace - great Halloween additions!

Since Halloween is at our house in a big way this year I have been searching the web for various ideas.  My kids have definte requests "less cute, more gore"  I am just not comfortable with TOO much gore.  I ran across a store and instantly fell in love with their Halloween valences, light toppers, and mantles.  Their name is,

I love their Halloween lace!  I cant decide which one I need to put on my mantle - the spiders or the bats.   SO cool!



2 comments:

Johnnie said...

Hi! I am a new follower from Sunday's blog hops. I am looking forward to reading more of your blog. Blessings...
Saved By Love Creations

Anonymous said...

What a great blog. I love the screen door with the spider! Found you through Pink Dandys Sunday blog hop.