Monday, September 20, 2010

Happy Monday & a peek of my latest gourd


Good Morning everyone out in blogland!  I was up bright and early today so kitchen is clean, laundry is well on its way and I'm sitting here working on a few more Halloween gourds.  Here is a peek on one I'm working on right now...
He isn't even close to done but I thought I would share anyhow. He is already sold so I want to get him right and also done quickly lol.


I also got a great idea for Halloween that I want to make up later today - I was just missing one of the mats. I am hoping it turns out and if so Ill make a tutorial and post it later. I am loving Halloween, Fall, and actually Monday isn't turning out so bad!

2 comments:

Baye said...

That is so cool! My boys would love it.

(Thanks for the laundry reminder. I forgot to move the clothes from one machine to the next.)

Smita Srivastava said...

Thats lovely ...

- Smita
littlefoodjunction.blogspot.com
(fun food ideas for picky eaters )