Monday, September 27, 2010

My Other Hobby

Since my projects today seem to all be in the final stages but not quite finished,  I thought I would show you a few photos of my other hobby.  Painting minitures.  I started when my son started to get into Warhammer 40,000 playing the minitures game.  It turns out that these minitures come grey and unpainted.  Really suprising considering how much they cost. 

Anyhow, I was then recruited to paint.  Here are a few of them...
Ultramarines



And Necrons





That is my lamp, flower pot, and tissue box in the distance to show you approximate size.  They take a while to paint, but like most parents know - I do it cause I love my son! 

Got to run  - have to go play Risk!

1 comment:

Baye said...

And I thought organizing 23 albums of sports cards alphabetically by sport was hard. These are beautifully done. I'll all his friends are sooo jealous.