Monday, September 27, 2010

My busy Monday!

Oh My Goodness!  Am I the only mom who goes through this?  It's this moment on Monday morning right after all the kids are off to school.  Its like time stands still and I'm able to clearly see my house in a whole new light.  I think I must have spent the entire weekend with rose colored glasses with regards to my house.  Especially if all the kids are relaxed and happy. 

Until Monday morning. 

Then my eyes seem to pan from one side of the room to the other side, room by room taking in all the little messes the kids left behind, the dust that has been stirred up and settled and little paw prints all over the place from the dogs!

Oh the HORROR!

Not that the house was falling down on itself, but it really needed some TLC.  So I dug in and got to work.  I also have been base coating an order of 3 gourds and 2 more for my Etsy store (if they don't sell before I get them posted).  Plus I'm hoping to do a giveaway of a set of 3 of my "graveyard bones" mainly because my sisters want some and don't want to make them. lol oh well :)  Whats a sis to do!

Hopefully later I will have another post with some badly taken photos and a new Halloween project to share!

Happy Monday!  Please tell me Im not the only mom that deals with this!!

No comments: