Saturday, September 25, 2010

I've got my eye's on you!

Im lookin at you!  ok just kidding.  I just wanted to share my Halloween eyeball lights that I made.  VERY ease and VERY quick - gotta love that!

All the materials you need are the ball lantern lights and green black and red acrylic paints.  Paint a large green circle and then a smaller black circle for the center of the eye.  Then using a smaller brush pain on the blood shot veins.  Easy!
You can then hang them anywhere.  I hung them down my stairs. - I plan on adding a garland as well so I will post as soon as I get it done!

Hope your enjoying your Saturday!


7 comments:

Homemade Heather said...

GREAT idea! I'll have to try this ~ thanks!

Sawdust Girl said...

Funny...and a great idea.

Judy said...

Hi! That a great idea with the light eye balls! Thank for following my blog. I love your blog. Im now following back. Have a wonderful Sunday.

Haley D. said...

What a fun project! Thanks for the instructions.

carmen said...

Found you through the pink dandy blog hop, now following your blog. I absolutely love this project! It would be really cool to do it with the mini paper lantern garland.

Becky B. said...

My hubby even like this one! Great job!

Amanda said...

I just wanted to stop by and let you know that I linked to this post today from the Home & Garden channel at Craft Gossip. :)

Your feature will appear in the main Craft Gossip RSS feed, on the main home page and can be found directly here
http://homeandgarden.craftgossip.com/eyeball-lights/

If you would like a "featured by" button, you can grab one here!
http://homeandgarden.craftgossip.com/grab-a-craft-gossip-button/