Monday, September 20, 2010

My newest gourd and Halloween decor

Well here he is...
I hope you like him!

I also took a few quick pics of my Halloween decor.
My Halloween tree - I still have to hang the skeleton lights, they aren't working for some reason and I'm hoping Sweetheart can fix them.

My kitchen centerpiece - I have teenagers.  They do not want anything cute anymore and keep asking me to add more gore to it!  I have several more gore projects to do!

My resident entry way ghost.  My daughter took this one and then thought it looked like we were being haunted so I had to keep it. LOL

Anyhow lots more to do.  Unfortunately I keep getting busy with other projects and mishaps that happen along the way.  I will post more pics soon.  Plus my next Halloween tutorial is hopefully done soon - I cant wait to share!

Take care all and enjoy your evening!

7 comments:

Army Wife Quilter said...

where do you get the gourds. they are so cute.

liz @ bon temps beignet said...

Oh my gosh, I think I'm in love with the first little guy. So cute. Did you use regular craft paint?

the cape on the corner said...

that gourd is fantastic! great job!

Lori@Paisley Passions said...

LOVE the decor!!! It looks great! Thanks for sharing your “creative mojo” with me on Thrilling Thursday. I hope you will be back again soon :)
~Lori S.
Thrilling Thursdays @Paisley Passions

Noreen said...

Love it... your ghoul and all!

Becky B. said...

Great skeleton gourd!!! Love your decor!

mintaburst said...

The gourd looks great! Makes me want to try my hand at painting them.